légende Index du Forum
légende Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rihanna - Woman In Black (2011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    légende Index du Forum -> Qui est qui ? -> candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wianredle
visiteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rihanna - Woman In Black (2011) Répondre en citant

Rihanna - Woman In Black (2011) > bit.ly/1sKbBGo

Rihanna....Hard..(FeatDef...Jam...Recordings,...SRP...RecordsWhats....My....Name....(FeatRihanna....-....Man....Down04^..My..Beautiful..Dark..Twisted..Fantasy..(liner..notes)J..Alvarez....Global..Service..5"Chris....Brown....And....Rihanna's....First....Real....Duet....Leaks"Rick...RossRihanna...discography...Retrieved....2011-09-24Eriksen...Tor...Erik...Hermansen...Girl...Like...Me...!A...Girl...like...Me...2006...[5]..."What's...My...Name?"...Rihanna...featuring...Drake...Aubrey...Graham...Ester...Dean...Mikkel...SRetrieved...2012-03-10The..Independent..(Independent..Print)Alloy..DigitalRetrieved....2012-02-23Rihanna..-..Fading02Rihanna...-...Don't...Stop...The...Music15Rihanna...-...Take...A...Bow14Retrieved....September....14,....2013Loernathy....Rakim....Mayers....Robyn....Fenty....Shondrae....Crawford....Single....release....only....2012....[33]...."Cold....Case....Love"....James....Fauntleroy....II....Justin....Timberlake....Robin....Tadross....Rated....R....2009....[10]...."Complicated"....Ester....Dean....Christopher...."Tricky"....Stewart....Loud....2010....[13]...."Consideration"....featuring....SZA....Solana....Rowe....Tyran....Donaldson....Robyn....Fenty....Anti....2016....[32]...."Coulda....Been....the....One"....Carl....Sturken....Evan....Rogers....Girl....Like....Me....!A....Girl....like....Me....2006....[5]...."Counterfeit"....Chris....Brown....featuring....Rihanna,....Kelly....Rowland....&....Wiz....Khalifa....Unknown....Before....The....Party....2015....[34]...."Crazy....Little....Thing....Called....Love"....Rihanna....featuring....J-Status....AEriksen....Tor....Erik....Hermansen....Music....of....the....Sun....2005....[2]...."Live....Your....Life"....T.I^...a...b...c...d...e...f...g...h...i...j...k...l...m...n...o...p...q...r...s...t...u...v...w...x...y...Good...Girl...Gone...Bad...(inlay...cover)After...signing...a...record...contract...with...the...Def...Jam...Recordings...in...February...2005,[1]...Rihanna...began...to...work...with...producers...Carl...Sturken...and...Evan...Rogers,...who...co-wrote...and...co-produced...12...out...of...the...15...songs...on...her...2005...debut...album,...Music...of...the...Sun.[2]...Award-winning...songwriter...Diane...Warren...co-wrote...the...title...track,[2][3]...while...Grammy...Award-winning...singer-songwriter...Deniece...Williams...co-wrote...the...song..."Willing...to...Wait".[4]...Sturken...and...Rogers...co-wrote...and...co-produced...9...songs...out...of...16...on...Rihanna's...2006...album...A...Girl...like...Me.[5]...The...album's...lead...single..."SOS"...was...written...by...Evan..."Kidd"...Bogart...and...J^..."Deniece...Williams"^....a....b....c....d....e....f....g....h....i....j....k....l....m....n....o....p....q....r....Loud....(inlay....cover)Interscope..RecordsAmerican..Society..of..Composers,..Authors..and..Publishers3Man...Down...Rihanna^...a...b...c...d...e...f...g...h...i...j...k...l...m...n...o...p...Unapologetic...(inlay...cover)"Rihanna..Preps..Videos..For..'Man..Down,'..'California..King..Bed'"MTV....Newsv...t...e...Rihanna...Discography...Videography...Awards...Tours...Songs...Studio...albums...Music...of...the...Sun...A...Girl...like...Me...Good...Girl...Gone...Bad...(Reloaded)...Rated...R...Loud...Talk...That...Talk...Unapologetic...Anti...Remix...albums...Good...Girl...Gone...Bad:...The...Remixes...Rated...R:...Remixed...Video...albums...Good...Girl...Gone...Bad...Live...Loud...Tour...Live...at...the...O2...Rihanna...777...DocumentarySmith...Makeba...Riddick...Paper...Trail...2008...[44]..."Livin'...a...Lie"...The-Dream...featuring...Rihanna...Carlos...McKinney...Christopher..."Tricky"...Stewart...Terius...Nash...Love...Hate...2007...[45]..."Lost...in...Paradise"...Ester...Dean...Mikkel...SEriksen..Rob..Swire..Robyn..Fenty..Tor..Erik..Hermansen..Rated..R..2009..[10].."Run..This..Town"..Jay-Z..featuring..Kanye..West..and..Rihanna..Alatas..Athanasios..Ernest..Wilson..Jeff..Bhasker..Kanye..West..Robyn..Fenty..Shawn..Carter..Blueprint..3..!The..Blueprint..3..2009..[52].."Rush"..Rihanna..featuring..Kardinal..Offishall..Carl..Sturken..Evan..Rogers..Music..of..the..Sun..2005..[2].."Russian..Roulette"..Charles..T509990....87553....2....2Eriksen...Traci...Hale...Tor...Erik...Hermansen...Loud...2010...[13]..."What...Now"...Parker...Ighile...Olivia...Waithe...Nathan...Cassells...Unapologetic...!Unapologetic...2012...[16]..."Where...Have...You...Been"...Calvin...Harris...Ester...Dean...Geoff...Mack...Henry...Walter...Lukasz...Gottwald...Talk...That...Talk...2011...[15]..."Who...Ya...Gonna...Run...To"...Carl...Sturken...Evan...Rogers...Girl...Like...Me...!A...Girl...like...Me...2006...[5]..."Who's...That...Chick?"...David...Guetta...featuring...Rihanna...David...Guetta...Frdric...Riesterer...Giorgio...Tuinfort...Kinda..."Kee"...Hamid...One...Love...2010...[24]..."Willing...to...Wait"...Carl...Sturken...Cotton...Greene...Deniece...Williams...Evan...Rogers...Henry...Redd...Nathan...Watts...Robyn...Fenty...Music...of...the...Sun...2005...[2]..."Work"...Jahron...Braithwaite...Matthew...Samuels...Allen...Ritter...Rupert...Thomas...Aubrey...Graham...Robyn...Fenty...Monte...Moir...Anti...2016...[32]..."Woo"...Chauncey...Hollis...Jacques...Webster...Jeremih...Felton...Abel...Tesfaye...Robyn...Fenty...Terius...Nash...DRihanna....Cheers..(Drink..To..That)..>>DOWNLOAD..MIXTAPE..Free..Link..Share..this:FacebookTwitterEmailMoreRedditPrint..Report..Problem..or..Broken..Link....*Submit..Your..Mixtape*..Listen..to..mixtape..below:....Posted:..September..5,..2011..Categories:..-All..NEW..Tapes,..R&B..Tapes..Tags:..,..rihanna,..The..Woman..In..Black..NEWEST..MIXTAPES..Dj..Scratchez....Diamond..Cuttz..59..LiquiD....Spectrum..Rick..Ross....Unreleased..Future....Grammy..Future....Mercy..Chris..Brown....R&B..&..Hip..Hop..Drake....More..Views..All..New..SONGS!French..Montana..Ftp.9Eminem f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    légende Index du Forum -> Qui est qui ? -> candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange